2446 Whitney Avenue, 2nd Floor
Hamden, CT 06518
1 Bradley Road, Suite 404
Woodbridge, CT 06525
(Phone) 203-298-9005 opt. 3
Medical Records Requests
(Phone) 203-298-9005 opt. 4
Located in the Greater New Haven area, Connecticut Psychiatric and Wellness Center, LLC is dedicated to providing our clients with individualized and comprehensive mental health care. We provide treatment to children, adolescents and adults through individual, family and group therapy as well as medication management, and collaboration with other providers and systems in our client’s lives. Our team is comprised of dedicated, experienced and qualified professionals who utilize a holistic and strengths based perspective, which emphasizes empathy, self-determination, unconditional positive regard and empowerment. Our clinicians treat a broad spectrum of mental health issues, including: depression; anxiety; Autism Spectrum Disorders; Adjustment Disorders; Attention Deficit Disorders; complex trauma histories; emotional disturbances; global developmental delays; Transgender/LGBT issues; chronic medical conditions; grief; duel diagnoses (substance abuse and mental health disorders), etc. Our team uses advanced and best practice treatment interventions to help our clients reach their goals and support them with connecting to additional community based supports as needed.
Treatment at our outpatient facilities are provided by:
· Medical Doctors (MD)
· Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
· Certified Mental Game Coach/Performance Enhancement Coach
· Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW)
· Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC)
· National Certified Counselor (NCC)
· Master Certified Health Education Specialist (MCHES)
· Certified Health Coach
· Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
CT Psychiatric & Wellness Center services include the following:
· Individual therapies for children, adolescents, adults and older adults: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT); Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT); Solution Focused Therapy; Art Therapy; Trauma Focused therapies; Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT); Play Therapy.
· Telehealth Services
· Family/sibling therapies
· Parent support: Parent Management Training (PMT); Parent-child Interaction Therapy (PCIT); postpartum services; mother/child bonding
· Psychological testing/assessments: Attention Deficit Disorder evaluations
· Biopsychosocial assessments
· Crisis intervention and case management
· Adult and child psychiatry/Medication management
· Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Therapy
· Comprehensive school evaluations
· Comprehensive forensic evaluations
· Internship and clinical supervision
CT Psychiatric & Wellness Center offers interventional psychiatry, including Ketamine Therapy, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Therapy, and the QbTest for ADD assessment.
Ketamine therapy is a safe, reliable treatment tailored to your unique medical profile, used to treat Severe or Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and Post-Partum Depression (PPD). We administer the therapy using state-of-the-art technology and monitor and evaluate your response and progress carefully. For more information, contact Vanessa at 203-298-9005 x6 or [email protected]
TMS Therapy, provided by Brainsway, is a drug-free, non-invasive treatment for people with Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), anxiety, autism, and ADHD. Please note that MDD is the only diagnosis approved and covered by insurance. Other disorders are off-label uses.
QbTest is our newest service in interventional psychiatry, provided by QbTech. QbTest is a test to evaluate the symptoms of ADHD for children and adults that combines motion-tracking analysis with a uniquely designed continuous performance task. Please check out our QbTest section to learn more about the test and how to schedule your assessment! For additional information, please contact Edith at 203-298-9005 x4 or [email protected].