Rates and insurance coverage vary by clinician. Sliding Fee Scale is available upon request.
Please note that a non-refundable deposit (1/2) is collected for new cash patients at the time of scheduling.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee/Sliding Fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Please give us a call at (203) 298-9005 at least 24 hours prior to your visit if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be assessed a missed appointment fee. Excessive cancellations and no shows will result in a termination of services.