What We Do
Connecticut Psychiatric & Wellness Center offers services for all ages and for variety of needs - such as depression, ADHD and anxiety. Please have a look at our list of services below and find out how we can help you. Schedule your appointment today by calling 203-298-9005. Our staff would be happy to assist you!
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you do not call to cancel your appointment or do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be charged full price for the scheduled service.
Treatment at our outpatient facilities are provided by:
· Medical Doctors (MD)
· Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW)
· Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC)
· Licensed Psychologists (Psy.D)
· Attorney/Education Advocate
· National Certified Counselor (NCC)
· Marriage and Family Therapist
· Master Certified Health Education Specialist (MCHES)
· Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
· Bilingual Therapists
CT Psychiatric & Wellness Center services include the following:
· Individual therapies for children, adolescents, adults and older adults: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT); Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT); Solution Focused Therapy; Art Therapy; Trauma Focused therapies; Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT); Play Therapy.
Mindfulness; Social Rhythm Therapy; Substance abuse counseling/Motivational Interviewing
· Couples therapy
· Family/sibling therapies
· Parent support: Parent Management Training (PMT); Parent-child Interaction Therapy (PCIT); post partum services; mother/child bonding
· Group therapy: Schedule Varies -- Please call for more information or view our Events page
· Psychological testing/assessments: Risk assessments, intellectual testing, personality testing, Attention Deficit Disorder evaluations and psychosexual evaluations
· Biopsychosocial assessments
· Adult and child psychiatry/Medication management
Sports Psychiatry (Coming Soon!)
· Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Therapy
· Comprehensive school evaluations
· Comprehensive forensic evaluations
· Internship and clinical supervision
· Education Attorney Services:
Amy Vatner is an attorney and educational advocate, helping families of children with disabilities obtain appropriate services and placements from schools. Her services include:
- 1-hour consultation session to provide strategies for implementing services in school settings. The session includes a prior legal review of all documentation (full educational record and medical testing).
- representation at school (PPT and 504) meetings, mediation and due process
Fee for in-person representation at a PPT meeting: $500
Fee for representation by phone at a PPT meeting: $250
1) No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay.
2) There is a discounted/sliding fee schedule available.