2446 Whitney Avenue, 2nd Floor
Hamden, CT 06518
1 Bradley Road, Suite 404 & 405
Woodbridge, CT 06525
44 Bridge St.
Ansonia, CT 06401
Ansonia, please note: We are moving soon!
Located in the Greater New Haven area, Connecticut Psychiatric and Wellness Center, LLC is dedicated to providing our clients with individualized and comprehensive mental health care. We provide treatment to children, adolescents and adults through individual, family and group therapy as well as medication management and collaboration with other providers and systems in our client’s lives. Our team is comprised of dedicated, experienced and qualified professionals who utilize a holistic and strengths based perspective, which emphasizes empathy, self-determination, unconditional positive regard and empowerment. Our clinicians treat a broad spectrum of mental health issues, including: depression; anxiety; Autism Spectrum Disorders; Adjustment Disorders; Attention Deficit Disorders; complex trauma histories; emotional disturbances; global developmental delays; Transgender/LGBT issues; chronic medical conditions; grief; duel diagnoses (substance abuse and mental health disorders), etc. Our team uses advanced and best practice treatment interventions to help our clients reach their goals and support them with connecting to additional community based supports as needed.
Treatment at our outpatient facilities are provided by:
· Medical Doctors (MD)
· Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW)
· Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC)
· Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
· Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC)
· Licensed Psychologists (Psy.D)
· National Certified Counselor (NCC)
· Marriage and Family Therapist
· Master Certified Health Education Specialist (MCHES)
· Certified Health Coach
· Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
· Certified Aging and Disability Specialist
· Bilingual Therapists
CT Psychiatric & Wellness Center services include the following:
· Individual therapies for children, adolescents, adults and older adults: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT); Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT); Solution Focused Therapy; Art Therapy; Trauma Focused therapies; Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT); Play Therapy.
· Couples therapy
· Family/sibling therapies
· Parent support: Parent Management Training (PMT); Parent-child Interaction Therapy (PCIT); post partum services; mother/child bonding
· Group therapy: Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Socialization Group; Stress Reduction Mindfulness Group; Grief Group
· Psychological testing/assessments: Risk assessments, intellectual testing, personality testing, Attention Deficit Disorder evaluations and psychosexual evaluations
· Biopsychosocial assessments
· Crisis intervention and case management
· Adult and child psychiatry/Medication management
· Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Therapy
· Comprehensive school evaluations
· Comprehensive forensic evaluations
· Internship and clinical supervision
CT Psychiatric & Wellness Center offers Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Therapy; a drug-free, non-invasive treatment for people with major depressive disorder, which is provided by Neuronetics Please click here to learn more, and call us to schedule your free TMSconsultation today! For more information, please give us a call at (203) 298-9005 or connect with us on Facebook or Twitter!